At Petra General Contractors, we pride ourselves on living our Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Safety while strategically adding team members with the same ideals and ethics.
Petra, Inc. is a recognized leader in Pre-Construction, Construction Management, Design-Build, and Concrete Services. We have over 29 years of industry experience and comprehensive market knowledge. We offer our construction expertise in the Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions.
The Warranty Administrator manages warranty claims. In this role, the Warranty Administrator will discuss the order and expectations with the customer, prepare warranty documents, submit paperwork to the manufacturer, and track requests to ensure the dealership is paid for all warranty work done. In addition, the person in this role will be responsible for scheduling warranty appointments, coordinating with vendors for replacement parts, and keeping up to date on factory recalls and announcements.
- Discuss warranty claims and expectations with customers.
- Prepare and process warranty documentation according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Submit claims quickly and efficiently.
- Follow up with manufacturers to ensure claims are being processed properly.
- Adjust and resubmit any denied claims to secure payment for warranty work.
- Keep accurate inventory of ordered warranty parts and organize vendor paperwork.
- Coordinate with subcontractor or vendor to determine warranty items.
- Follow up to confirm completion of all required warranty actions.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience working in a service or warranty administrator capacity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Very strong communication and organizational skills.
This document is a strictly confidential communication to and solely for the use of the recipient and may not be reproduced or circulated without Petra General Contractors’ prior written consent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this documentation in any way.
Petra General Contractors is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Petra General Contractors makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please speak to our TEAM Talent or Organizational Development Departments.