At PETRA General Contractors, we pride ourselves on living our Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Safety while strategically adding team members with the same ideals and ethics.
PETRA, Inc. is a recognized leader in Pre-Construction, Construction Management, Design-Build, and Concrete Services. We have over 28 years of industry experience and comprehensive market knowledge. We offer our construction expertise in the Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions.
We are searching for a Superintendent in Great Falls, Montana to provide overall administrative and technical management for all Project Superintendents, oversee and coordinate Superintendent training programs, and assist with development and accountability for policies, processes, and procedures.
- Organize and conduct leadership to all direct reports.
- Work with superintendents to ensure that regular safety meetings are conducted and assist with the development and implementation of safety programs on job-site.
- Responsible for handling personnel performance issues and disciplinary action up to and including recommendations for dismissal.
- Work with all superintendents to ensure that regular safety meetings are being conducted. Assist in the development and implementation of safety programs when necessary.
- Provide interpretation of company policies and procedures, ensuring that all policies are adhered to at all times.
- Serve as the senior technical advisor to project superintendents to assist with problem solving and technical expertise.
- Act as liaison between administrative offices and field personnel, providing communication and information between the two entities on a regular, timely basis.
- Oversee all project schedules for timeliness and the highest quality standards.
- Assist in monitoring costs so that projects do not experience cost overruns.
- Work directly with vendors and subcontractors to develop and maintain appropriate and professional business relationships.
- Monitor materials and best practices in order to ensure our clients receive the highest quality materials available.
- Review new products and vendors for possible addition to PETRA product offerings.
- Provide regular reports to the leadership team on project updates, including any cost overruns, scheduling problems, etc.
- Work with each department to increase communication between field staff and the office staff.
- Coordinate Superintendent standard policies and procedures for all locations.
- Minimum of ten years working experience in a supervisory position in the commercial construction industry.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, planning and supervisory skills.