At PETRA General Contractors, we pride ourselves on living our Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Safety while strategically adding team members with the same ideals and ethics.
PETRA, Inc. is a recognized leader in Pre-Construction, Construction Management, Design-Build, and Concrete Services. We have 29 years of industry experience and comprehensive market knowledge. We offer our construction expertise in the Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions.
We are searching for a highly-skilled, motivated Assistant Project Manager to contribute to PETRA’s growth and assist in maintaining our position as an innovative authority in the construction industry.
The ideal TEAM member will have experience in all phases of commercial construction. Working with the Project Manager, this position is responsible to provide complete, accurate review of project information to ensure that all work complies with the contract documents.
- Manage all project documentation
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines
- Complete project close-out packages
- Effectively communicate project progress to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- 3 years’ of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills