At Petra Concrete, we serve Southwest Idaho and the surrounding areas – specializing in cast-in-place concrete, structural concrete, and flatwork. We are looking for dependable, self-motivated team members that take pride in providing high-quality services.
Petra Concrete provides a superior value on concrete services and products that companies across the Treasure Valley have come to rely on for their construction needs. Our well trained and highly experienced crews have been proven to be some of the best in the industry. Over the years, we have demonstrated time and again that our craftsmanship and commitment to excellence is unmatched.
Provide leadership and oversight, coordinate manpower, and develop and manage detailed schedules.
The incumbent is expected to complete work assignments under no supervision – exercising latitude in determining the objectives of each assignment while scheduling and arranging his/her own activities and the activities of others in accomplishing the identified objectives. Reports directly to the General Superintendent and/or Project Superintendent. Coordinates with Carpenter Lead and Field Crew.
- Assist in the development of detailed scheduling of concrete pours, coordinating manpower, manage site work and logistics, identify performance improvement, and working with the team hands on when needed.
- Strong leadership, communication, problem solving, initiative, and teamwork skills.
- Supervise various other miscellaneous activities as necessary to complete the project in a professional and timely manner.
- Supervise team members assigned on the site and delegating work on the job.
- Adhere to and ensure all safety guidelines are being followed.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures and mandated rules and regulations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of successful Concrete Foreman experience.
- Supervisory skills essential.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of concrete practices.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
- Expected to be safety competent person on assigned projects and to maintain and acquire necessary certifications.
- Health & Wellness (Medical / Dental / Vision / Employee Assistance Plan)
- Financial (401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Flex Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off (Holidays / Vacation / Illness)
- Growth & Development (Career Path / Training and Certification)